Updates and photos for our family and friends

25.7.05

Poland, July 9 - 15

Our friend Andreas was going to Poland to visit his Aunt, Uncle, and cousins for a week and asked if I'd like to come along (Britt having to work). I said, "why not?!?" and off I went for a week of Polish culture. I must first say that Andreas' family were the kindest, warmest, and most welcoming family I've met in Europe. They took me in and made me feel right at home. Andreas and I basically pigged out for six days on Irena and Alla's cooking. However, we also made time to see some of the countryside (fishing at his uncle's lake, going to a farm, jogging around sugarbeet fields), as well as make it into a couple of Poland's biggest cities, Poznan and Wroclaw. The week went by way too fast and was so much fun. I can't wait to go back!

P.S. Please forgive my spelling in this section. I had to spell most everything phonetically!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home