Updates and photos for our family and friends

26.4.05

We're Engaged!

Leave it to Britt to not only create one incredibly romantic proposal, but two!

Friday afternoon, April 22, Britt and I were sitting in the palace gardens of Madrid, talking about our upcoming plans and enjoying the beauty of the park, when he stated that we should return to America this summer and marry. I was elated, and said I would love to do that as well.

Three days later, on the Charles Bridge in Prague, with a beautiful Swarovski ring, Britt got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I said, "yes, of course." A band of Czech folk musicians, who were playing for tourists on the bridge at the time, began to play Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World." It was one of those perfect moments that makes life incredible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home